Accessing eDofE Mapping:
eDofE Mapping is accessed through eDofE.
If you are a Participant you will find the mapping application within the Expedition section of eDofE. You will need to select Expedition section > Mapping:
From here you can create new maps as well as view/edit existing maps that have been created.
Participants also have the option to send maps to other participants within their group as well as any of their leaders. For more information on how to send maps, please see the article below:
If you are using an ‘Adult’ account, you will find eDofE Mapping under ‘Resources’ on the left-hand toolbar, followed by ‘Mapping’.
Creating an OS Explore account:
Before you can start creating maps, you'll need to create an OS account.
1. Go to Mapping > click 'Create Account':
2. Click 'Continue'
3. You'll be taken to the OS Sign up screen. Enter your email address and click 'Send verification code':
You'll see a message saying a verification code has been sent:
4. Copy and paste the verification code and click 'Verify code':
If you did not receive the email, you can request a new verification code - check your junk/spam folders.
If you enter an incorrect verification code, you'll get an error message. Please double check the code you're entering.
5. Once your code has been verified, you'll need to set a new password (password must be at least 8 characters, and include a capital letter as well as one number and symbol), enter your first name and last name and click 'Create account':
6. Once your account has been set up, you'll be automatically taken back to eDofE and will see the 'Open OS Explore' button:
You'll need to sign into your OS Explore account before you can start creating maps:
For more information on how to create a map, please click here
Should you have any further issues, please contact us at eDofE@DofE.org