Assessors can submit an assessors report via the assessor's report portal which is found here.
In order to use the assessor's report portal you will need to know the following information:
- The participant's ID Number - this is a unique number that each participant is given.
- The DofE level that they are completing - Bronze, Silver or Gold
- The section that you are assessing for them - Volunteering, Physical, Skill, Expedition and/or Residential (this is for Gold only)
Once you have entered the participant ID, level and section you are assessing you will need to fill in the capture code box. To do this you will need to type the number displayed in the grey grid into the box below it. Then you will be able to select the 'Check box'.
Once you have checked the details entered above, you will be able to see the name and activity that the participant has entered. If the name displayed (like below) isn't the right person, please ask the DofE participant to check their ID number.
Assuming all of the information is correct, you can enter your assessor's report and complete all of the fields and submit the fields below.
Once you have pressed 'Submit report' you will receive a confirmation message (as below) acknowledging that your report has been accepted by eDofE. An email will also be sent to the email address that you supplied.
Reasons why your report won't submit:
- There is text or character on the phone number section
- There is a space on the email section
- The assessor job title is too long
Please note that the participant will not be able to see the report until it has been viewed and approved by their DofE Leader.
If a "section already approved" message appears, that means the section you have selected has already been approved - double check the section you are assessing and the participants ID number