Last edited: July 2023
Coordinators and above account holders can allocate participation places but must have access to "Can allocate participation places" permission on their account.
You can allocate participation places from a higher level to a lower level hierarchy i.e from Licensed Organisation to a centre or group level.
How do I allocate participation places?
To allocate participation places:
- Select 'Participation Places' from the left-hand menu
- Then choose Allocate.
- Select from where you would like to take the places in the 'From' section.
- Choose where the places should be moved to in the 'To' section.
- Use the + and - buttons or type in the number of places you would like to move for the bronze, silver and gold places.
- Click allocate to move the places.
- You can see how many places are at each level using the numbers above and below each award level. You must have the correct number of places in the numbers above each level in order to move them to the lower level.
You can allocate more by selecting the 'Allocate More' button.
The participant places will be allocated instantly, please make sure to distribute the Welcome packs accordingly.
Should you have any issues, please don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org