LO staff with the 'Can add and edit assessor accreditations' permission on their account can create an affiliation between their organisation and an individual. LOs can 'Register' a person which creates the affiliation. When doing this, you’ll be required to confirm that you have carried out safeguarding, legal and competency checks.
If the delegate is not accredited and the LO registers them, the registration period will be for 5 years. Registering them will not approve them to assess - they will need to become accredited.
If the delegate is not currently accredited and the registration end date is less than 6 months in the future, the LO will have the option to re-register the delegate. This will create a new registration period with a registration end date in 5 years time - the affiliation will be extended. The delegate will still need to complete their accreditation before they can start assessing.
1. Go to Training > Training search - you can search for individuals using location, details (Accreditation no., eDofE ID no. and name) or search for all expired assessors, within your location.
2. Click the 'Re-register' link
3. Confirm that you want to register the delegate and click 'Yes'
4. Confirm that that you have carried out safeguarding, legal and competency checks and click 'Continue'
5. The delegate will be registered to your LO for another 5 years but will need to become accredited before they can start assessing
Should you have any issues, please don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org