Last edited: August 2023
Each AAP must have one AAP Manager, and Head Office sets up this account. AAPs can have multiple or no AAP Administrators, and the AAP Manager can set them up.
- Only Head Office can change an AAP Administrator to an AAP Manager.
How do I create an administrator for an AAP?
- Click on AAP on the left-hand menu.
- Then choose the 'Staff' tab.
- Then select Create underneath the list of staff at the AAP.
- Fill in all the mandatory information.
- Set the permissions for the account.
- Click 'Create'.
Once the account has been created, the user will receive an email with their login details.
- The 'Create' button will be disabled if the AAP is archived.
Should you have any issues, please don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org