1. Login to your eDofE account
2. Select the award level and the section you want to upload evidence for
3. Select 'Add evidence' from the left-hand menu or from the bottom of the section
4. There are four types of evidence that you can submit: Photos, Video, Text or Other
Adding photo evidence:
If you select the camera image, the system will provide you with some tips before uploading any images
1. Click 'Select files' and select 'Open' once you have chosen your images - a maximum of 10 files can be uploaded in one go but there is no limit as to the number of files that could be added in total
2. You have the option to change the pictures name, edit or remove it.
3. You can also mark the file as an assessor's report. Only one piece of evidence in each section can be marked as the assessor's report. Whichever piece is marked last will be the assessor's report and the flag is removed from any other piece of evidence in that section
4. Once you're happy with your evidence and your section, you can select your leader from the drop down menu and then click 'Save and Submit'
Adding video evidence:
Video evidence is added in the same way as photo evidence but you cannot edit your video
Adding text evidence:
Text evidence can include dates, details of activities and thoughts about what you've achieved. The number of characters cannot be more than 1000
Adding other evidence:
You can upload multiple files, the maximum size per file is 10mb.
Once you've chosen your evidence type, please select the evidence from your folder. The file name cannot be more than 20 characters
You can view the evidence you've added by selecting 'View evidence'. You have the option to select evidence, select all evidence, unsubmit, delete, mark as assessor's report, unmark as assessor's report or submit.
Green Tick: Leader has approved your evidence
Exclamation mark: You have uploaded your evidence but have not submitted it to your leader for approval
Question mark: Your evidence has been queried by your leader. The reason for the query can be found in the message box under 'Communications'
Arrow: You've submitted your evidence for approval
Capital L: The evidence has been uploaded by the leader
If you have any problems please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org