Administrators and above eDofE account holders who have the right permissions can move an adults account into their hierarchy.
1. Select Manage adults from the left-hand menu and then Move adult. Please see below:
2. Add the relevant ID no. in the search box and select the adult. The system will show the user matching the eDofE id no. with the full name, eDofE role, id no, LO, Centre and Region. Once you select the adult, the name and the eDofE role will be added on the search button. If the adult is eligible to be moved the next button at the bottom of the screen will be activated.
3. Depending on your permission you can select the licensed organisation, centre and group level from the location drop-down list.
4. By default, the adult's permission is set to deny. Please change it accordingly and select Next.
5. Necessary safeguarding confirmation is asked, please confirm accordingly.
6. Once is the move is successful, a green banner with ‘Move completed successfully’ is shown.
7. You will receive a confirmation email- Email confirmation is sent to the DofE Manager in both the old and new Licensed Organisations and to the adult being moved.
There are a few reasons why adults cannot be moved.
1. "Deleted" adult account. No results found message is shown.
2. Adult is a primary leader of a group. Error message: This user is a primary and cannot be moved.
3. Adult is a DofE manager. DofE Managers cannot be moved message is shown.
4. Adult has an ASL and a Head office account. Head office staff cannot be moved message is shown.
Please follow the link below for more information: