Last edited: August 2023
How do I apply for a DofE training course?
- Locate the DofE course by heading over to the DofE.org/Opportunity-finder page.
- Click on the course link to open the Course Application.
- Selected the “Apply Now” button on the course details page
- Choose either 'Sign in or Register' from the pop-up box that will appear.
- If you already have an eDofE account, you can just use the Sign in option. This will complete your application process and register you on the course.
- If you don't have an account and use the 'Regisiter' button, you will then have to complete some information.
- Submit the form.
- You will receive an email to verify your email address. Click the link provided.
- Once you have verified your email address, an alert is sent to the respective LO/DofE office for approval.
If you have been approved for a course, you will receive a confirmation email with the course details, course link and your username to log in to your eDofE account.
Please follow the links below for more eDofE Training information:
Should you have any issues, please don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org