eDofE training is a new online method for managing adult's DofE training information (e.g. MTF courses, course delegates, Course Directors and Tutors).
Lots of functions on eDofE are permission-based therefore all users might not have access to everything shown in the training video. Please follow the link below:
Please get in touch with your DofE Manager or your DofE Regional/Country office if you don’t think you have the right training permissions.
What’s in eDofE Training?
There are six main areas that have been created or developed further. Some features can only be used by those with the correct permission.
1. The training search allows you to look for adult training records, within your location.
2. Manage courses allows you to search for training courses and to add/edit courses.
3. A new system of Training alerts shows Tutor/Director applications, submitted courses and delegate applications awaiting approval. All require an action by the DofE Office.
4. e-learning can now be completed through eDofE and the results automatically recorded on a user’s eDofE account.
5. Course payment: DofE run courses now have an online payment option.
6. My training: has been updated to show e-learning completions, courses run and Tutor/Director settings.