Administrator and above eDofE account holders can add/edit eDofE training courses by selecting Manage courses from the left-hand menu under Training.
eDofE account holders must have “Can add and edit courses and delegates” permission on their account.
Please get in touch with your DofE Manager or your Regional Operation Officers if you don’t think you have the right training permissions.
1. Under Training section, select Manage courses.
2. Select Add course.
3. Add all the mandatory information (red asterisk *) on the form. LO users have read-only Region and Licensed Organisation fields.
4. If needed, you can add an extra date and time and tutor by selecting the Add extra date and Add tutor link along with a delete link.
5. Once you’re happy with the information, select Save.
6. You can see the overview of the course. You can either Edit, Copy the course or Cancel it.
7. You can also add delegates on to the course.
For Licensed Organisation staffs- DofE Administrator and Manager
When the MTF courses are submitted for approval they will remain as ‘Pending’ until a DofE Region/Country Office has approved the course.
MTF courses can then be approved by a DofE Region/Country Office.
Once the course has been approved, a confirmation email including the link to an online application form is sent to the Tutor, Director and the course creator.
If you have chosen to advertise the course on the DofE website then the link to the application form will be publicly available.
Should you have any issues please don't hesitate to email us at eDofE@DofE.org