Depending on your course, there are different payment methods to pay for the course. You can pay by cash, cheque, invoice or card.
For DofE Modular Training Framework (MTF) Regional run courses, you can only pay online. To do this you must either already have an eDofE account or once you have been approved for a training course, your eDofE Training login details will be sent to you via email.
1. Please select 'Course payment' under Training. This page lets the user pay for training online.
This screen shows the user any training for which payment is outstanding. If the course has been set up with ‘Online’ as a payment type it appears in this grid with a [Pay now] option.
2. Select the Pay now button.
If you require a VAT invoice please select the tick box, if not please select the Continue button.
3. System opens the Stripe payment screen. Please add your card details and select the 'Pay £....' button to pay for the course.
4. Once the payment has been successfully submitted you will see a green banner with a 'Your payment has been successful' message and a confirmation email will be sent to the email attached to the account.
5. The course will disappear from your Course payment list.
Should you have any issues, please don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org