Last updated: August 2023
How do I pay for training courses?
Depending on your course, there are different payment methods. You can pay by cash, cheque, invoice or card.
- You can only pay online for DofE Modular Training Framework (MTF) Regional run courses. To do this you must either already have an eDofE account or once you have been approved for a training course, your eDofE Training login details will be sent to you via email.
In order to process the payment:
- Select 'Course payment' under Training.
- This screen shows the user any training for which payment is outstanding. If the course has been set up with ‘Online’ as a payment type it appears in this grid with a [Pay now] option.
- Select the Pay now button.
- If you require a VAT invoice please select the tick box, if not please click on 'Continue'.
- Enter your card number then expiry date & code from the reverse of the card.
- As you start to type your card no. you will also be asked to enter your postcode. Click on 'Continue'
- Once the payment has been successfully submitted you will see a green banner with a 'Your payment has been successful' message and a confirmation email will be sent to the email attached to the account.
The course will disappear from your Course payment list.
Should you have any issues, please don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com