Previously, a participant could not have three incomplete award levels on their account, but we've introduced a rule change where the Gold award level can be added to an incomplete Bronze and Silver account as long as:
- The Volunteering, Physical and Skills sections for BOTH award levels have been completed and approved.
- The relevant Participation Place is available. Please talk to your Licensed Organization otherwise.
- The participant has met the age criteria for this level (See ‘DofE information’ age requirements).
- The participant is in a group that you are allocated to. Please talk to your DofE Co-ordinator otherwise.
- The participant’s account is not archived – please unarchive the account to enable you to continue to add the level.
- The participant's status is 'active' (the participant will need to log in if they are currently 'inactive')
For more information on how to add the next level and change the participants' enrolment date, please see the following articles:
Should you have any issues, please don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org