Participants receiving their DofE Card
New participants will receive a personalised DofE Card and parent/carer information leaflet directly to their homes. DofE Cards will be printed with the participant’s name and eDofE ID no. and should be received within a month of registering their address on eDofE.
Because of this, it’s vital the correct address and name are entered on eDofE AND if they don’t enter their postal address on eDofE a card will not be sent to them.
Please note you don’t receive the DofE Card in the welcome pack anymore. If you have received a reward card in a welcome pack it will be out of date but the rest of the welcome pack is still relevant.
If you don’t receive your card within four weeks of entering their address on eDofE:
- Please check that your address details correct in eDofE.
- If it is correct but you have not received your card, please email card@DofE.org
- You can also download the DofE Voucher from eDofE, which will be accepted by all stores until 31 December 2019.
Adults receiving their DofE Card
All DofE Leaders, Managers, Assessors and Volunteers should have a personalised DofE Card. They will be posted to the address you have registered on eDofE within one month of registration. If you have not received your DofE Card:
- Please check that your address details and communications preferences are correct in eDofE.
- If they are correct but you have not received your card, please email card@DofE.org
- You can also download the DofE voucher from eDofE, which will be accepted by all stores until 31 December 2019.