eDofE Login help
The most common problem when signing into eDofE is the incorrect username and password. Your DofE Leader, Coordinator or your Licensed Organisation created your eDofE account, therefore, your Login details i.e username and password are sent to you by email.
If the username or password does not work, follow the steps below:
1) If you have lost or forgotten your eDofE username, contact your DofE Leader, Coordinator or your Licensed Organisation who will provide you with the correct username.
2) If you know your username, select ‘Forgot your password’ from the eDofE sign in page
3) You will then be asked for your username and this will allow you to request a link to be sent to the email address registered on your account
4) Once you press ‘Submit’ you will receive a confirmation message advising that an email has been sent to the email address on your account
5) From here, simply click the link in the email and you should be able to reset your password. If this does not work, try copying and pasting the link and putting it into a different web browser.
When you select the link, it will take you to a new password screen that allows you to change your password. You can only use the link once and it will expire after 15 minutes. If you select the link more than once or more than 15 minutes after the original password reset request, you will get an error screen.
If you do not receive a link, please contact your DofE leader or Manager to confirm the email address on your account.
Common questions and answers related to eDofE login:
- I did not receive any temporary password link from eDofE but my username is correct. What should I do?
If you did not receive any temporary password link from eDofE please make sure that your email is the same email where you want to receive your password link. If your email has changed, please get in touch with your DofE leader or centre coordinator and ask them to update that on the system. Sometimes many email systems automatically block emails from DofE, therefore, it's best to check your spam/junk folder within your email and mark it safe.
- I’m locked out of eDofE.. What should I do?
Before locking you out eDofE, you will get 8 attempts to sign in. You will receive a warning on your 5th attempt and after your 8th attempt the system will lock you out for 24 hours. Therefore, get in touch with your Leader or your Manager and make sure that you have the correct username and email address.
If you require more assistance on eDofE please select the “SUPPORT” purple button from the bottom right-hand side of the page.
If you are sending a message on behalf of a participant, please tell us the full name and their eDofE ID number, as it will speed up the response process. If you have a query about the DofE programmes or any other general enquiry please get in touch with your Leader, Centre Coordinator or your Licensed Organisation who will be happy to help you or please refer to www.dofe.org website.
If you are still unable to sign into eDofE or have any eDofE issues please email our Support Helpline at eDofE@DofE.org