eDofE Login help
The most common problem when signing into eDofE is the incorrect username and password. Your DofE Leader, Coordinator or your Licensed Organisation created your eDofE account, therefore, your Login details i.e username and password are sent to you by email.
If the username or password does not work, follow the four simple steps below:
1. If you have Lost or Forgotten your eDofE username, contact your DofE Leader, Coordinator or your Licensed Organisation who will provide you with the correct username.
2. If you know your username and remember the answer to your security question (set when you first signed in to eDofE), select ‘Forgot your password’ from the eDofE sign in page and use the online reset password functionality.
3. If your DofE Leader, Coordinator or your Licensed Organisation has setup your account with a valid email address and you know your eDofE username but not the password or your security question answer please select ‘Forgot your password’ and then ‘Can’t remember?’. You will receive an email with a password reset link and when you select the link, it will take you to a new password screen that allows you to change your password. You can only use the link once and it will expire after 60 minutes. If you select the link more than once or more than 60 minutes after the original password reset request, you will get an error screen.
4. If you have not entered your security answer, please contact your DofE Leader, Coordinator or your Licensed Organisation and provide them with a valid email address. They can add this email to your account. Once your email has been added please follow step 3.
Common questions and answers related to eDoFe login:
- I did not receive any temporary password link from eDofE but my username is correct. What should I do?
If you did not receive any temporary password link from eDofE please make sure that your email is the same email where you want to receive your password link. If your email has changed, please get in touch with your DofE leader or centre coordinator and ask them to update that on the system. Sometimes many email system automatically blocks emails from DofE, therefore, it's best to check your spam/junk folder within your email and mark it safe.
- I’m locked out of eDofE.. What should I do?
Before locking you out eDofE, you will get 8 attempts to sign in. You will receive a warning on your 5th attempt and after your 8th attempt the system will lock you out for 24 hours. Therefore, get in touch with your Leader or your Manager and make sure that you have the correct username and email address.
If you require more assistance on eDofE please select “SUPPORT” purple button from the bottom right hand of the page.
If you are sending a message on behalf of a participant, please tell us the full name and their eDofE ID number, as it will speed up the response process. If you have a query about the DofE programmes or any other general enquiry please get in touch with your Leader, Centre Coordinator or your Licensed Organisation who will be happy to help you or please refer to www.dofe.org website.
If you are still unable to sign into eDofE or have any eDofE issue please email our Support Helpline at [email protected] (available Monday - Friday 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.)