Creating an OS Explore account:
Before you can start creating maps, you'll need to create an OS account.
1. Go to Mapping > click 'Create Account':
2. Click 'Continue'
3. You'll be taken to the OS Sign up screen. Enter your email address and click 'Send verification code':
You'll see a message saying a verification code has been sent:
4. Copy and paste the verification code and click 'Verify code':
If you did not receive the email, you can request a new email - check your junk/spam folders.
If you enter an incorrect verification code, you'll get an error message. Please double check the code you're entering.
5. Once your code has been verified, you'll need to set a new password (password must be at least 8 characters, and include a capital letter as well as one number and symbol), enter your first name and last name and click 'Create account':
6. Once your account has been set up, you'll be automatically taken back to eDofE and will see the 'Open OS Explore' button:
For a step-by-step video, please click here
Please click here for more information on how to create a map. Should you have any further issues, please contact us at eDofE@DofE.org