Last edited: August 2023
How do I recall participation places?
- Co-ordinators and above account holders with the permission 'Can recall participation places' can access this process.
Participation places can be moved (or recalled) from a lower level to a higher level in the hierarchy i.e from a group to a centre or above level.
To recall participation places:
- Click on 'Participation places' on the left-hand menu.
- Then choose 'Recall'.
- Please choose where you would like to recall your participation places from
- Click on 'Select' to confirm your choice.
- Then choose where you would like to move them and click 'Select'.
- Choose the number of participation places you would like to move
- Then click on 'Recall'.
If you then want to move the places to another group, you can use the allocate feature: How do I allocate participation places?
Should you have any issues, please don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org