Last edited: August 2023
Who can order certificates?
Only those with Administrator and above accounts with access to "Can purchase participation places (If an ASL account exists)" permission can purchase certificates.
Where can you purchase certificates?
- Choose 'DofE Essentials' from the left-hand menu.
- Then choose 'Certificates and Badges' from the options provided.
- Select the required certificates using the "Add to basket" button.
- Check your delivery and invoice address and make sure it's correct.
- Select your payment method
- You can choose between using your credit account or a credit/debit card.
- Click on 'Next'.
If paying by your credit account, ensure all the details are correct and click on 'Confirm' if you're happy.
Once you have successfully ordered, you will see a green banner and an email will be sent to your email address to confirm the order.
if you do not have access to credit account please speak to your DofE Manager.
If paying by a Credit/Debit card make sure all the details are correct and if you're happy click on 'Next'.
Click on 'Pay now' and add your card details. Once you are done click on the 'Continue' button.
Once you have successfully ordered, you will see a green banner and an email will be sent to your email address to confirm the order:
- If you do not receive a green banner or a confirmation email, it means the order wasn't successful.
- In this case, can you please try clearing your browser cache (instructions can be found here) or try using a different browser i.e. Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox and see if that resolves the issue?
Should you have any issues, please don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com