Assessors can submit an assessor's report via the Assessor's Report portal
In order to use the Assessor's Report portal you will need to know the following information:
- The participant's ID Number - this is a unique number that each participant is given.
- The DofE level that they are completing - Bronze, Silver or Gold
- The section that you are assessing for them - Volunteering, Physical, Skill, Expedition and/or Residential (this is for Gold only)
Once you have entered the participant ID, level and section you are assessing, you will need to complete the reCAPTCHA permission by clicking on the 'I'm not a robot' box. You will then be able to select the 'CHECK' box.
If a 'Section already approved' message appears, that means the section you have selected has already been approved - double check the section you are assessing and the participant's ID number.
The next screen will show the Participant's name and the activity dates that they entered. If the name displayed isn't the right person, please ask the DofE participant to check their ID number.
If the dates are incorrect, please amend them.
You can now add your report details to each section.
Followed by your own details.
Once you have completed all the mandatory fields, the 'SUBMIT' button will be activated at the bottom of the page.
A confirmation message will appear briefly on the screen and a confirmation email will get sent to the email address you provided.
Reasons why your report won't submit:
- A mandatory field hasn't been filled in
- There is text or a character on the phone number section
- There is a space on the email section
- The assessor job title is too long
Please note that the participant will not be able to see the report until it has been viewed and approved by their DofE Leader.
For more information on filling in the individual sections please click on the links below:
Should you have any issues, please don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org