This page is regularly updated and reports known issues within eDofE. If you have found an issue that is not listed below, please email eDofE@DofE.org.
1. Assessor accreditation no. not showing on assessor report
If an expedition assessor report is submitted via the Assessor's report portal, despite the assessor accreditation no. being a mandatory field, it doesn't show on the participant's account once it has been approved.
eDofE OS Map issues
1. Checkpoints names are not showing if you download your routecard as PDF
2. Bearing information is not shown if you download your routecard as PDF
3. Date changes if you change the Speed and download your routecard as PDF
4. Height Gained is not calculating correctly on the route card
5. AAP account holders cannot access mapping
6. When deleting a leg description, the whole row is also deleted.
7. Cannot delete grey maps
eDofE Reporting Suite - No known performance issues
Android users cannot add the DofE card to their wallet. You'll need to view it from the DofE App or email.
eDofE Achievement Pack - The Achievement Pack has been retired and was taken out or service on the 31st March 2017.