If you are using the App, please see instructions here
If your programme planner has been approved by your DofE Leader and you want to change your activity, you will have the option to either 'Change activity' or 'Revert to draft'.
You can change your activity for your section as long as your section hasn't been completed and approved. You'll need to:
1. Select your section > Click the 'Change activity' button
2. Add your new activity details and submit the change for approval:
If successful, a confirmation message will appear at the top right of the page & your section status will be updated to 'Pending Change'.
3. If you decide you don't want to change your activity, you will have the option to 'Withdraw change activity' as long as it hasn't been approved by your Leader:
4. Once your activity change has been approved by your Leader, your section status will be set to 'Programme Approved' and you'll be able to view your new activity details:
5. You can view your previous activity details by scrolling down and clicking 'Previous Activity':
If you've already changed your activity, you will not see the 'Change activity' button but will be able to 'Revert to draft' and edit your programme planner.
Revert to draft
You can revert your programme planner to draft even if it has been approved by your DofE Leader - you'll need to resubmit your programme planner for approval again.
1. Select your section > Click the 'Revert to draft' button:
2. Edit your programme planner and either save it as draft or submit it for approval:
3. The section status will then be updated to show 'Programme in draft' or 'Programme Submitted':
Should you have any issues, please don't hesitate to email us at eDofE@DofE.org