Assessors will receive an email 6 months and 3 months before the Assessor's accreditation is due to expire.
Assessor can request reaccreditation directly through their eDofE account.
If you have not logged into your eDofE profile in some time, please check that your profile picture will be suitable for your Assessor ID badge.
Assessors requesting reaccreditation
To become reaccredited, you will need to:
1. Complete the following steps on the Route to Reaccreditation via Training > My expedition assessor accreditation section:
As each step is completed, a green tick will appear next to it.
2. Once you've completed the steps, you will see a button to 'Request reaccreditation':
3. You will then need to select whether you've supervised/assessed expeditions over the last two years and then request reaccreditation:
4. A pop-up box will appear showing you your accreditation start date and accreditation expiry date - this is read only:
5. Once you click 'Print', your assessor card will open in a new tab and you can choose to print or download it:
eDofE will be updated with your new accreditation date which you can view via 'My accreditation details' and you can also reprint your assessor card if need be.
You will receive an email once you've been reaccredited and this will include a PDF attachment of your assessor card.
Once reaccredited, please ensure that any LOs/AAPs with which you are registered "Reapprove" you to assess. This ensures that their registration with you is also renewed for your new accreditation period. If they do not Reapprove you to assess, their registration with you will automatically end on your original expiry date. Information on how they can do this can be found here:
How does an LO reapprove an Assessor to assess?
How does an AAP reapprove an Assessor to assess?
Should you have any technical issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org