eDofE supports most modern browsers, however to maintain security of your personal data, eDofE does not support some older browsers and/or browser versions. You can see a list of such browsers below:
- Internet Explorer 11 (or older)
- Firefox Version 48 (or older)
- Google Chrome Version 43 (or older)
- Safari Version 9.1.2 (or older)
How do I know which browser I'm using?
You can check which browser you are using on this website: https://www.whatsmybrowser.org/
What should I do if I'm using internet Explorer 11?
If you are running an Internet Explorer you will need to use an alternate web browser - there are links to other browsers further down this article.
What should I do If I'm using an older verion of Firefox?
You can check if there are any Firefox updates available by following these instructions:
- Click the menu button in the top right corner
- Click the Help button
- Select About Firefox
- Click Check for updates
- Click Update
- Click Restart Firefox to update
What should I do If I'm using an older verion of Chrome?
- Click the 'More' button (three vertical dots) in the top right corner
- Click update Google Chrome (if you cannot see this you are using the latest version)
- Click Relaunch
How do I download a different browser?
I can't download a different browser/ update my browser, what should I do?
Some organisations may manage your computer/ local network and not allow you to update software or download a new browser. Please speak to you local IT support team if you cannot access eDofE. Alternatively please email eDofE@DofE.org.