What is the DofE Card?
The DofE Card gives all DofE participants, Leaders and volunteers a discount for being part of the DofE network.
The DofE Card gives you a discount in five fantastic retailers in-store and online, GO Outdoors, Blacks, Millets, Ultimate Outdoors and Tiso.
How do I get my DofE Card?
All DofE Leaders, Managers, Assessors and volunteers should have a personalised DofE Card. They will be posted to the address you have registered on eDofE within one month of registration. If you have not received your DofE Card:
Please check that your address details and communications preferences are correct in eDofE.
If they are correct but you have not received your card, please email card@DofE.org.
You can also download your personalised Digital DofE Card from eDofE. It can be added to your mobile wallet, printed out or displayed on email.
If you do not have an eDofE account, please email card@DofE.org.
Once you’ve added your home address to your eDofE profile, you’ll be sent a Welcome Pack with lots of helpful information and it’ll include your personalised DofE Card.
If you’re in Northern Ireland, the secure estate, or have an overseas home address, your Leader will give you your Welcome Pack.
The cards will be mailed within a month of registration. If you have not received your DofE Card:
- Please check that your address details are correct in eDofE.
- If your details are correct but you have not received your card, please email ASL@DofE.org to request a new welcome pack which will include the DofE Card.
- You can also download your personalised Digital DofE Card from eDofE or the DofE app. It can be added to your mobile wallet, printed out or displayed on email.
How do I get the Digital DofE Card and use it?
Option 1 (eDofE):
- Login to eDofE.
- Click the Digital DofE Card banner on the right-hand side of eDofE
- A pop-up box will appear – click ‘Yes please’ so you can download your Digital DofE Card.
- The Digital DofE Card will then be sent to the email address linked with your eDofE account.
Option 2 (DofE app – participants only)
- Download the DofE app which is available free from the App Store and Google Play.
- Login to the app with your eDofE details.
- Download the Digital DofE Card from the ‘DofE Card’ section on the app.
If you are unable to sign into eDofE or have any eDofE issues please email our Support Helpline at eDofE@DofE.org or call on 01753 727 426 (available Monday – Friday 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.)
How to use your Digital DofE Card:
You have three options to use the Digital DofE Card. You can either
- Print the email you received.
- Display the email in-store.
- Add the Digital DofE Card to your mobile wallet.
What discount can I get with my DofE Card and Digital DofE Card?
If you are buying a mixture of sale and non-sale items, the DofE discount will be applied to all eligible items across the retailers. Offers, prices and stock change frequently so shop around to get the best deal for you.
How do I use my DofE Card?
Your DofE Card is ready to use as soon as you receive it. It is personalised to you from the information you have registered on eDofE, including your name and eDofE number plus a personalised barcode unique to you.
Your personalised DofE Card is ready to use as soon as you receive it. It is personalised to you from the information you have registered on eDofE, including your name and eDofE number, plus a personalised barcode unique to you.
Use the codes on the back of the card to claim your discount in-store and online:
In store: show the barcode in any GO Outdoors, Blacks, Millets, Ultimate Outdoors or Tiso store to get your discount.
Online: use the online code and barcode
Where can I find my nearest store?
Your DofE Card and Digital DofE Card is valid in over 200 stores across the UK visit our store finder and enter your postcode to find the closest store to you.
Even better, all purchases generate a donation to the DofE charity helping us keep costs down.
Need more information about your DofE Card?
Please visit our DofE Card FAQs page.
Should you have any issues, please don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com