When you select the expedition section, you can see the length of your expedition e.g. for gold, 4 days and 3 nights
To complete your expedition section, you'll need to:
1. Enter the ‘Qualifying expedition aim’ and click ‘Save’
2. You can tick off your expedition training as you complete it and click ‘Save as draft’ to save your progress as you go along. Once it’s all been completed, you can select your DofE leader and click ‘Submit for approval’
3. Add practice expedition details and click ‘Submit for approval’. Practice expeditions are not required for bronze expeditions.
Please note: expedition start & end points must be in the format described here
4. Add qualifying expedition details and click ‘Submit for approval’.
5. Add presentation details and click ‘Save’. Presentation is not required for bronze expeditions.
6. You can add evidence by scrolling down and clicking ‘Manage evidence’
If you cannot submit your expedition section yet, you can scroll to the bottom of the screen and see the reasons why.
Please note: your DofE leader can add the expedition details for you and they will appear on your account