Last edited: July 2023
How do I change my password on the app?
- Make sure you are logged in to the app first.
- Tap on the profile icon in the top right-hand corner
- Tap on ‘Change Password’ towards the bottom of the screen.
- You will need to enter your old password first.
- Choose a new password that meets the requirements – 6 characters, uppercase, lowercase and a number. You cannot reuse a previous password.
- Repeat the password to confirm you have entered it correctly.
- Tap 'Submit'.
Once you’ve clicked ‘Submit’, your password will be updated, and you will see a message notifying you that your password has been updated.
- To return without changing your password, click the DofE logo in the top left-hand corner.
- If you cannot log into the app because you've forgotten your password, please click here.
Should you have any issues, please don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com