You can view your assessor accreditation record via 'Training > My Expedition Assessor Accreditation' or via 'View/edit my profile > My Expedition Assessor Accreditation'
Assessors have the ability to:
- Update their contact details
- Access OS Mapping
- View their accreditation and affiliation details
- End their affiliations
- Request re-accreditation
- Opt in/out of the assessor directory
To become an accredited assessor, you will need to:
1. Complete the following steps on the Route to Accreditation in your My expedition assessor accreditation section.
As each step is completed, a green tick will appear next to it.
2. Once you've completed the steps, you will see a button to 'Request accreditation'
3. Your application will then be sent straight to your primary affiliation for approval. More information on this step can be found here: How does a Primary Affiliation approve an Assessor's request for accreditation?
4. Once your primary affiliation has approved your application, it will be sent to the DofE Office for approval.
You will receive an email once you've been accredited.
To find out more about the assessor accreditation process, click here
If your accreditation is due to expire in 6 months or 3 months, you will receive an email notifying you of this. You can request that your accreditation be renewed by going to 'My expedition assessor accreditation' and clicking the 'Request reaccreditation' button. This will send an alert to the DofE Office and they will review/renew your accreditation.
For more information on how to request reaccreditation please see here.
If you have any questions about your Accreditation/Reaccreditation Request in progress, please contact Accreditation@DofE.org
Should you have any technical issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org