You can view your assessor accreditation record via 'Training > My Expedition Assessor Accreditation' or via 'View/edit my profile > My Expedition Assessor Accreditation'
Assessors have the ability to:
- Update their contact details
- Access OS Mapping
- View their accreditation and affiliation details
- End their affiliations
- Request re/accreditation
- Opt in/out of the assessor directory
To become an accredited assessor, you will need to:
1. Complete the following steps on the Route to Accreditation in your My expedition assessor accreditation section.
As each step is completed, a green tick will appear next to it.
You will need to upload a profile picture before you can be registered by your organisation.
2. Once you've completed the steps, you will see a button to 'Request accreditation' and will be able to accredit yourself for the next 5 years:
3. A pop-up box will appear showing you your accreditation start date and accreditation expiry date - this is read only:
4. Once you click 'Print', your assessor card will open in a new tab and you can choose to print or download it:
eDofE will be updated with your new accreditation date which you can view via 'My accreditation details' and you can also reprint your assessor card if need be:
You will receive an email once you've been accredited and this will include a PDF attachment of your assessor card.
To find out more about the assessor accreditation process, click here
If your accreditation is due to expire in 6 months or 3 months, you will receive an email notifying you of this. You can request that your accreditation be renewed by going to 'My expedition assessor accreditation' and completing the 'Route to reaccreditation'. You will then be able to reaccredit yourself for the next 5 years.
For more information on how to request reaccreditation please see here.
If you have any questions about your Accreditation/Reaccreditation Request in progress, please contact Accreditation@DofE.org