Certain conditions need to be in place before a level can be added:
- The relevant Participation Place is available. Please talk to your Licensed Organisation otherwise.
- The participant has met the age criteria for this level (See ‘DofE information’ age requirements).
- The participant must have at least one section of their previous award level approved (this will be the only section open in the higher level). As other sections get signed off they open at the next level, except for the last section which requires the full Award to be approved.
- The participant is in a group that you are allocated to. Please talk to your DofE Co-ordinator otherwise.
- The participant’s account is not archived – please unarchive the account to enable you to continue to add the level.
- The participant's status is 'active' (the participant will need to log in if they are currently 'inactive')