If you are looking to delete evidence as a participant please follow the guide here
Anyone with a leader account and up is able to delete evidence from a participants account that they have access to.
1) Locate the participant you want to delete evidence from. Either by typing their ID number into the search bar or find them via Manage participants < Participant overview and select the relevant information. (Region, LO, Centre, Group) Some of these fields may automatically fill in based on your account type.
2) Once you can see the participants profile click on the section you wish to delete evidence from.
3) Click on the "Show or Hide Evidence" button
4) Select the evidence you delete by clicking the white box in the bottom right corner of the evidence.
5) Click the "Delete" button and fill out the reason for the evidence being deleted, this will be sent to the participant. Once you have then hit the Second delete button you will then need to click the yes button for the evidence will be deleted.
Issues that you may come across when attempting to delete evidence
When the participant has submitted their section for approval i.e when they have that red exclamation mark.
When an adult has completely approved the section i.e when they have that green tick mark.