Archiving one participant:
1) Find the participant you want to archive by clicking on 'Manage participants > Participant overview' or by using the 'Find user' search bar in the top right-hand corner.
2) Click on the 'Archive user' button on the right-hand side:
Archiving multiple participants:
1) Click 'Manage participant' and 'Participant overview':
2) Select the appropriate group:
3) Click search:
4) Select the participants you wish to archive by clicking the box to the right of their name or by clicking 'Select all':
5) Click 'Archive users' at the bottom of the page:
6) A pop-up box will appear and click 'Archive'
Tip: Run a 'Directly Approve' report before archiving to check that any sections that can be approved have been. Also, clear any alerts from the accounts.
There are two ways to unarchive a participants account
1) Find the participant you want to archive by clicking on 'Manage participant > Participant overview' or by using the 'Find user' search bar in the top right-hand corner.
2) Click on the 'Unarchive user' button on the right-hand side on the participant profile:
3) You will be asked to select a group to put the participant in. Then click 'Change group':
4) You can see the green banner confirming the change.
1) Find the participant you want to archive by clicking on 'Manage participants > Participant overview'
2) You can find the participants account via Location or User details filter section.
3) If you're using the Location tab, please select " Archived" on the Status drop-down menu.
4) Please tick the participants account that you want to unarchive and select the 'Unarchive user' button.
5) You will be asked to select a group/centre for the participant. *Depending on your permission you will be able to the centre for the participant*
6) Once you have successfully unarchived the participant's account, you will see a banner confirming the change.
Should you have any issues, please don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org