A participant is brought into the current location rather than being sent from the previous one and can be done by anyone with an Administrator role or higher and permission 'Can transfer participants within their network' or 'Can transfer participants from outside their network', depending on the situation.
1) Select 'Manage participants' from the left hand menu, then 'Move participants':
2) Put the relevant ID No. in the box, search for the participant then populate the 'Move to' selections on the right. Once selected, if the participant is eligible to be moved the 'Move participants' button at the bottom of the screen will be activated:
If the 'Move participants' button remains greyed out, a message will appear if you hover over it to explain why the participant may not be moved at this time.
Reasons why a participant can't be moved:
1) ID is an adult
2) Participant has an Award in status ‘Submitted to LO’ or ‘Submitted to Region’
3) Participant has an Award in query
4) Participant has a ‘Completed’ gold Award, remark: Gold complete.
5) ID is ‘Deleted’